Sunday 7 June 2009

Moving to Sadala

Just anote to say I've decided to pack my bags and live in Sadala at Rosmin's house for the rest of my stay. for many reasons it doesn't make any sense to live in Moshi which is 30 minnutes away in a hotel, and they have a room for me there and everything. There is the "full toilet" issue, but I think I can live with that! It also means that I have less access to email, but I'll still be in touch every fews days, not to worry!

I'll leave it at that for the moment because the computer is extra slow right now, and my time will run out before I have the chance to close evrything up if I say more!

2 comments:

  1. Great updates to the Blog Dom! Look forward to reading more. Any pictures?

    I'm thinking of sending you a care package. Any special requests?

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dominique! We love reading your blog, so keep posting your messages! You're doing a wonderful thing so keep up the good work and keep safe!

    Vince & Jen

    ReplyDelete